Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update - Regular Schedule Returning

Sorry the posts have been so sporadic the past few weeks. With the holiday travels, the cross-country drive, and the incredible amount of brandy I consumed.......I forgot....errr..... didn't have time.

In any event, I'll be back to normal in the near future. Finally got my primary laptop back.....however it was wiped clean of everything I had on it.....files, pictures, music, programs, etc. So I'm starting from scratch to rebuild it all.
We have a ton to cover in the next couple days........Urban Meyer channeling his inner Brett Favre (or does he just hate his family?).......Mike Leach confining the son of Craig "Pony" James in an electrical closet because he had a concussion......NFL Playoffs.........Assistant Coach of the Vikings Brad Childress.........college football bowls...........NFL Coaching Carousel...........college basketball conference seasons starting........thoughts from Cleveland........etc. Soon we'll be back on schedule.

To make it up to you.....here's a picture of Marissa Miller. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment